Nevermind, I don’t want to learn how I can increase my website's performance.

Get Your Analysis

Did you or the agency that built your website consider the exact personas that we’re using your website when designing, developing, and creating the messaging?

Did you or the agency that built your website consider the different phases of the buying lifecycle when building this website?

Outside of your website being responsive, was the organization of content planned for a better mobile experience?

When building your website, did you plan out multiple calls to action and how to get people to interact with those specific action items?

Who should we send this detailed report to?

Analyze your Social Following (optional)

Get Awesomeness, Delivered!

Connecting With Your Online Audience Through Remarketing

Published Apr 24, 2015

One of the most asked questions businesses ask is, “How do I attract new customers?” followed quickly by the question, “And then, how do I get them to keep coming back?” Did you know that only 2% of site visitors convert on their first visit? Remarketing can help bring the other 98% of visitors back to your site for a second look. Follow them and they will come.

What is Remarketing?

Increase audience’s recall and your brand visibility to customers who have already expressed interest in your brand. Remarketing is a marketing and advertising strategy that maintains that contact with potential customers after they visit a business’ website. With remarketing, you are able to target people who have previously shown an initial interest by visiting your site. As they continue to browse the web, at each new site they visit, they will see your ad again, reminding them of your business (and what attracted them to your company in the first place).

How Does Remarketing Work?

Remarketing consists of using a special tracking code which is installed on your site. As people browse certain websites, Google stores a number in their browsers (using a “cookie”) to remember their visits. This number uniquely identifies a web browser on a specific computer and triggers your remarketing ads to display throughout the Google network (and some social media sites) to the same people that have visited your website previously.

Increase Brand Awareness

The more a potential customer is exposed to your brand, the more they’re likely to buy from your business when they decide to make a purchase. The key to designing a successful remarketing campaign is to know your customers. Remarketing is savvy and doesn’t have to be intrusive when you use the right message. And when you choose the right message, you’ll increase your ROI.

Bring Back Leads

The greater the brand exposure, the higher conversion rates for your online marketing campaigns. Bring them back to your site and you’ll increase your chance of a future sale. You even have the opportunity to target leads and re-engage with prospects who may have left a shopping card abandoned with an exclusive offer or discount code which might end up being exactly what they need to bring them back. People often place items in their online shopping carts, only to have second thoughts and abandon the purchase before it is complete. Remarketing is the most successful tool to bring these abandoners back.

Spread Your Campaigns Across Multiple Channels

Remarketing is just one of the many tools for online marketers, but a successful online advertising strategy depends on more than just advertising. Integrating PCP with other tactics such as having an engaging website design, SEO-friendly copywriting and creative social media campaigns. At CMDS, we believe that marketing should result in an experience for the targeted audience. It should engage them at the initial connection, and for life. Let’s set up a meeting to discuss how we can help. Contact us today!

Tagged as , , , , , , , , , ,