{brand awareness}

How PPC Marketing Can Build Brand Awareness

Do you use PPC marketing to promote your business? You should. And here’s why. Your customers are looking for solutions on search engines, like Google. You’ve probably heard that you need to show up on one of the top five pages of search results because people rarely click on the results beyond the fifth page […]

4 Tips to Make the Most Out of Digital Marketing for Luxury Brands

Luxury shoppers, like everyone else on the planet, are spending more time than ever before online, and on their mobile devices. Luxury brands are taking note — brands that once shied away from the digital landscape, assuming it was only the realm of brands seeking to appeal to the unwashed masses, are finally recognizing the […]

Make Your Blog Stand Out From the Crowd with Authority

Your finger hovers over that little blue button and your body temperature starts to rise generating those nervous hot sweats and shakes… you’re about to hit “publish” on your blog. OK, maybe it’s not that extreme, but posting a blog can be a stressful experience for some small businesses. Hitting the publish button doesn’t have […]

The Importance of a Follow-Up

If we build it, they will come (but only if you follow-up)! This is not the “Field of Dreams” folks. Even if we build the most stellar, mobile-friendly, responsive website design that generates multiple leads a day for your business (which we do very well), it’s up to you to follow through to turn these […]

Remarketing Without Being a Stalker

Retargeting By now, you should know that remarketing, also known as retargeting, works to successfully connect with your online audience. But, you might be wondering: how do you do it without seeming like a stalker? Our marketing experts at CMDS have provided a few tips below for optimizing your retargeting campaign to ensure they’re crafted […]

Connecting With Your Online Audience Through Remarketing

One of the most asked questions businesses ask is, “How do I attract new customers?” followed quickly by the question, “And then, how do I get them to keep coming back?” Did you know that only 2% of site visitors convert on their first visit? Remarketing can help bring the other 98% of visitors back […]