If you’re looking for a fun, creative, and challenging career, we’re looking for you, Executive Assistant.
Be a part of our creative machine and help us change the way people experience the web. At CMDS, we’re passionate about creating good business solutions for our clients through use of good messaging, design, and user experience.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for motivated, passionate human to join our team and work in a fun and creative environment. As an Executive Assistant, you will be an integral part of team operations. You will work closely with the CEO and occasionally team members. We are looking for someone with high energy and a positive vibe who works well in a fast-paced environment, has strong people, phone, writing and editing skills as well as impeccable time management and organization skills. In a nutshell, if you fit this description and you’re a rockstar, apply!
- Arrange and manage extremely detailed calendars; schedule complex senior-level meetings and related logistics.
- Compose and edit presentations and reports. Produce and prepare all necessary materials prior to meetings.
- Organize and follow up on action items after participating on calls and attending meetings, or as directed.
- Manage telephone and email communication, prioritize tasks and act on behalf of direct reports when necessary.
- Handle accounts payable/accounts receivable as needed
- Prepare and submit monthly reports.
- Conduct research; print reports; use research tools and programs.
- Take minutes during calls and meetings.
- Take on ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Maintain business and personal files, faxing, scanning and photocopying.
- Assist executives with work and personal tasks and balance.
- Maintain a stellar organized office including the ordering of supplies/food.
- Undergraduate degree highly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Docs.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
Most Important Characteristics!
- You are motivated to constantly learn and grow and take on additional responsibilities and/or new projects.
- You possess a great team focused attitude with ability to work collaboratively with others.
- You accomplish routine and habitual tasks diligently with care and attention to detail.
- You’re a hands-on problem solver.
- You know how to maintain discretion and confidentiality.
- You’re a top notch communicator (whether by telephone, e-mail or in-person)
We’ll pay for approximately 50% of your medical, 100% dental, 2 weeks paid vacation plus holidays and EVERY Friday off as well as give you a great place to grow. Salary offers range based on experience from $28,000-$35,000.
HOW TO GET THIS JOB
- A unique cover letter that explains why you would be perfect for this position. We can smell boilerplate letters from a mile away, so show us you really want this.
- Your resume emphasizing any pertinent experience you have related to this ad.
- Answer this question: What is it about CMDS that attracts you?
Please send the above items with subject “I’m your Executive Assistant”. Please submit resumes to email@example.com. Thank you!