Improved ROI, Low Cost – Thanks SEO!
How will you spend your marketing dollars in 2012? If you are in-line with Fortune 500 companies, then your spending will shift to social media, SEO, an increase in funding for your email marketing campaigns and the addition of mobile marketing. Does this mean abandon your print marketing and direct mail completely? That answer will depend on how your 2010-11 numbers have been doing. If print and direct mail have been working, then keep them, but by 2013 you may feel a little left behind as these methods are being antiquated by a push to all-web-campaigns. Low cost, maximize results; that’s what internet-based marketing campaigns provide and that means tighter cost control, improved ROI and increased efficiency.
SEO and Mobile SEO is King
What will be the driving trends in 2012? In this tumultuous economy, consumers now treat the internet as a staple utility and cable television as a luxury. This points to television advertising campaigns dropping and those funds being put into better SEO for online campaigns. The same is true for B2B. If you want to reach someone nowadays, the best way to do that is through online means. Websites, emails, texts; they reach your customers in their home, their car, and the office. Web-based campaigns also produce faster results that are easy to quantify directly.
In 2012 more advertising dollars will be spent on social media marketing than ever before. Why social? The biggest reason for increasing social media marketing budgets is the near eradication of lost opportunities. The internet is on 24/7 and if you are a B2C or B2B, your customers are online. With the right SEO, web presence and social media campaign, your customers will always be able to find you or find out about you. No other type of marketing makes that possible.
Proven Results? Yes, Please.
Expanding social media and digital marketing in 2012 means ditching print and spending on amazing SEO – this means SEO with proven results. This means, not SEO that is from a fly-by-night, but from a professionalthat knows how to integrate SEO with social media and has developed strategies that produce measurable ROI, increased traffic and lead generation. Marketers are aligning their objectives and allocating their dollars with high powered SEO because social marketing and SEO have become so tightly woven that they are now inseparable.
Print marketing is nearly extinct and with new marketing tactics in mobile search and organic placement, SEO has become the new go-to venue. In-house SEO can no longer sustain the demand in 2012. Only a professional SEO business has the ability to execute the mid-sized and large-scale campaigns that will be needed to compete in the upcoming year. If there was any question of how much to allocate to SEO, web and social media, then a good guide would be over 50% for 2012 and 15% more than that in 2013 with the addition of video campaigns.
When launching or re-launching a website, you often think about things like usability, great copywriting and overall design. You'll talk to your website designers about brand colors and identity, while you'll talk to your copywriters about tone and personality.Read More»
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and online marketing today go hand in hand. When a company decides to dive into these areas as a way to improve their market reach, it is a smart idea to have an SEO agency that has a history of success.
Expertise of an
When a company first decides to work with an SEO agency to have their message heard online, a major first step is to review the content currently on the company's website. Is it focused? Does it include important keywords that are often searched? Is there a linking strategy in place? It is also a good idea to complete a competitive analysis to compare the search results of the competition. This will help the SEO agency develop a keyword ranking strategy for the company's website.
A keyword ranking strategy is an important part of developing a SEO marketing plan that will focus on organic (also called “natural ” ) search results. If the company is looking for a “jump start ” then that information will also prove valuable if the company would like to have a corresponding pay-per-click (also known as “PPC ” ) campaign.
Implementation and Testing by an SEO Agency
Once a keyword ranking strategy is in place, it is important that the site content reflects that strategy. After that is in place, the SEO agency can track and analyze the analytics and statistics that are gathered after the site is online with the new optimized content. This information can provide valuable insight into how people are finding the company's site and what keywords they are using in their searches. Once armed with that data, the SEO agency can tweak the program as needed.
SEO and online marketing is not a “set it and forget it ” type of program. It requires constant analysis and care. By a company enlisting the assistance of an expert SEO marketing firm NJ NY, they can be assured that the firm will give the campaign the attention it requires for success.
When a business is ready to take the next step in improving their online presence, they may consider an agency that can provide SEO. But what can really be gained from an SEO agency?
What is SEO?
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the process of improving the overall visibility of a website in search engines, such as Google, Yahoo and Bing, via natural (also called organic), unpaid search results. There are many facets of SEO, including data search, local search, video search and vertical search for specific markets.
SEO considers how people search for information and what best practices can be utilized to improve a company's website in search engine results. These best practices can include proper site coding, developing optimized site content, inter-page linking, developing a keyword ranking strategy and legitimate inbound linking, to name a few Developing a strong SEO campaign is an important part of improving a website's presence in organic search. It should not be overlooked or considered inconsequential.
How Can anHelp a Business?
An SEO agency has the expertise to develop a SEO strategy for a business, based on their needs and then implement it for maximum success. The algorithms of search engines and best practices for SEO are constantly evolving. As a result, it can prove difficult for a business to keep up to date on this constantly changing information as well as continuously improve upon their skill set to make sure they are getting the most out of their SEO campaign. An SEO agency can take care of managing the SEO campaign for a business and keep their customer up to date on everything that being done, what is proving successful and what requires adjustment for improved success.
SEO can be a complicated and time-consuming process that requires a high-level of knowledge in a variety of areas, including website coding, optimized content development, developing a keyword ranking strategy and working up a linking plan. When a business decides to work with one of the experienced SEO agencies, chances of success are greatly increased.
Search engine optimization is a complicated and time consuming process. Often, businesses do not have the time, knowledge or internal resources to manage this type of work, which is why it makes sense to get help from an SEO agency to develop a plan that makes sense for that specific business.
What is Search Engine Optimization?
Search engine optimization (also known as SEO) is a series of best practices that help promote a business' website so it returns higher in search results. When a business returns in a high position in search results, there is obviously a better chance an individual will click-through to the website and become a customer. This type of work requires much analysis and time. It is also important to note that there is a specific structure and process to SEO. If this type of work for a business' website is done incorrectly, it can hurt the website with the search engines and either damage the website's search engine ranking, or even worse, the site winds up banned from search engines all together. This is why it is smart a business utilize an SEO agency to both develop and implement a smart SEO program that follows all the industry's best practices (also known as “white hat ” ).
What ancan do for a Business
A SEO agency can provide a thorough analysis of a company's website, develop a keyword ranking strategy that makes sense for the type of industry the company is in and, most importantly, a project time line that will not raise questions with the search engines or be classified as “black hat ” (unscrupulous practices) with search engines. The search engine optimization firm in NJ can utilize a variety of different analytics tools to review the results of the SEO campaign on a regular basis to identify what is working well and what requires adjustment. Over time, patterns for site visitors from search engine traffic will develop so the search engine optimization firm in NJ can continue to make adjustments that will help ensure success.
How important is Social Networking? Oursays astonishingly important!
The job of an SEO agency just got even more difficult. With Google’s Universal Search Model implementation and their constant updating of features, it makes the job of an seo company increasingly harder. The most recent plans are to release Real-Time Search. Real-Time Search takes feeds from multiple communities online and displays them at the top of google’s search results page. It displays relevant results that were found within popular social networking communities.
Google states, “Our Real-Time Search features are based on more than a dozen new search technologies that enable us to monitor more than a billion documents and process hundreds of millions of real-time changes each day. Of course, none of this would be possible without the support of our new partners that we’re announcing today: Facebook, MySpace, FriendFeed, Jaiku and Identi.ca ‚Äî along with Twitter, which we announced a few weeks ago.”
See Real Time Search in action!
Companies that are not embracing Real-Time Search technology will find it harder to place on search results pages as google will start to rank sites that participate in social networking higher.
Ourcan help you make the most out of your company’s seo efforts
Google’s Universal Search Model has been with us now since 2007. Ordinary Google users may not even know it is there, but SEO agencies clearly acknowledge its existence in the search experience.
If you are one of those who are unaware of Google’s Universal Search, let me ask you a question: Have you ever noticed at the top of Google’s search results page the additional links:
In essence, Google is giving you the option of reviewing your search terms in one of Google’s Alternate Search Tools.
These alternate search tools are called Vertical Search Engines – search engines that focus on a very specific topic. As you may well imagine, the Images link will let you search for pictures that represent your search query. The Videos link will let you review results from YouTube and other video websites.
Vertical Search Engines can be very useful in that they allow you to narrow your search results to the kinds of information that is more to your taste.
Google’s Universal Search Model introduced some of those Vertical results into its main search page.
A search in Google’s main search page for “Michael Jackson” will reveal 3 news stories at the top of its results. Next is two pages from MichaelJackson.com and then two pages from the Wikipedia. After the Wikipedia link, Google shows five pictures of Michael Jackson and five videos featuring Michael Jackson.
Google then presents a number of normal web pages about Michael Jackson, followed by three blog posts about Michael Jackson, and finally eight Related Search Suggestions.
Google is trying to represent information from many of the Vertical Search Engines that it owns. They are trying to give you a comprehensive analysis of the available information online, so that you can more easily find exactly what you are looking to find. Does your SEO agency even know this?
Each search vertical even offers a direct link to enable you to explore the vertical with more gusto. For example, the title “Blog posts about michael jackson”, if clicked, will show you nothing but Blog posts about Michael Jackson.
As someone looking to get ranked in Google, Universal Search is a blessing in disguise. It may be easier to rank for your target keywords in one of the verticals, and therefore, it is entirely possible to quickly and easily rank in a very competitive industry in the vertical and thus gain page one rankings in Google, with very little effort.
Contact CMDS and hire us as your SEO agency
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) companies seem to be falling out of the woodwork. It almost seems that everywhere you go, you will find someone who claims a specialty in SEO, and they want your business.
The premise behind SEO is that the company will help you “optimize” your website, so that it can get good placement in the search engines. Mostpromise specifically that they can get you good rankings in Google, because Google drives 80% of all search traffic.
A lot of business owners are really at a loss to determine if the company being considered is actually capable of doing what they promise to do.
As such, we thought it might be useful to share some tips with you about how to tell if aactually knows what they are doing:
1. Ask for examples. If they tell you that they ranked someone for the name of the company, keep looking. Getting a company ranked for their own domain name is like the Special Olympics of the SEO industry. You only need to try, in order to win.
2. Do they provide examples on their website? This should not be taken as the Holy Grail, because it is not uncommon for an SEO agency to have “non-disclosure agreements” with their customers. Even though they may be unwilling or unable to share with you “case studies” from their client lists, they should be able to give you a few examples for their own website.
3. Are they willing to share with you the names of any of thier clients? If a company is able to at least share a company logo of their customers, this can add some depth to an understanding of the SEO agency‘s capabilities.
4. How many clients have you worked with? This is an easy answer that can be answered by anyone in the business. If the company is a one-man show, don’t be surprised if that number is under one dozen. I know one fellow who does good work and has been providingfor years. His answer is 6 – even after eight years in operation. Why? He still has the same 6 clients he started with eight years ago.
5. What techniques do you utilize to build a client’s search rankings? This question should not seek any specific answers, but rather it should seek a broader understanding of the strategies used. The strategies that an SEO agency can use vary widely, and there is not any one right answer. But silence from the provider should tell more than a lengthy answer.
As the questions are being answered, keep in mind that there are actually two sides to SEO:
1. On-site optimization is the process of making edits to one’s website to improve the ability of the search engines to see what they need to see.
2. Off-site optimization is better defined as Search Engine Marketing (SEM), as it utilizes links from third-party websites to enhance the rankings of a company.
It is important for you to know what you are getting yourself into, before you get into it.
In most cases, you want to hire an SEO agency that brings a wide assortment of strategies to the process. There are no SEO techniques that can stand alone as “the only methodology necessary” to improve the rankings of a website in the search engines.
There are a lot of SEO agencies online, and many SEO specialists who have the ability to help a lot of people. Many of the SEO specialists operate as a one-man show. While that is fine, it is not always the best solution for every company online.
More than any other factor that we have been able to show you in this article, there are two types of SEO companies that you should strive to avoid:
1. The mass marketing company that calls you on the phone or sends you an email promising you the world, and sometimes promising you nothing at all. The best SEO companies may advertise, but they rarely need to “cold call” you to sell you their services.
2. The “lone gunman” who thought that SEO would be easy money, so he or she started advertising as a SEO provider. The “lone gunman” who actually knows what he is doing will be able to at least show you some evidence of his own online marketing successes.
When searching for a SEO agency to provide SEO services to you, the main thing you need to look for is competance and confidence. If either is lacking, you should keep searching.
Middletown, NJ (PRWEB) October 7, 2009 ‚Äî SEO agency CMDS has been ranked among the world's top-tier search engine optimization firms, according to a new study conducted by independent judging firm TopSEOs.com.
CMDS, based in Middletown, NJ, placed among the top 30 firms ranked by TopSEOs for the month of October 2009.
Using an in-depth evaluation process, TopSEOs identifies organic optimization firms that excel in their performance and output, including how the firm works, the achievement of its stated objectives, and the success of its campaigns over a 12-month period.
The judging process includes detailed feedback from clients, not only on participating firms' technical knowledge, but also their overall responsiveness and implementation of best business practices.
CMDS clients were asked to evaluate the firm's performance in a broad array of areas, including:
- Conducting of a thorough needs analysis
- Customer service
- Anticipated ROI
- Total investment in the SEO project
- Rating of overall experience working with the firm
In addition, the evaluation requested the CMDS team provide detailed information on objectives, techniques used, and the results, such as:
- Ranking of competitive keywords and timeline for success
- Knowledge of the new Google Universal Search Model
- Depth of reporting capabilities offered to its clients
Christopher J. Mulvaney, creative director of SEO agency CMDS, says, “The thorough validation process used by TopSEOs to gauge success validates the methodology that CMDS has been refining over the past decade. Top SEOs recognizes that achieving a ranking at the top of a search engine’s results page requires a mix of strategic marketing knowledge, constant assessment of new search techniques, and a great deal of technical knowledge to achieve and maintain that level of success. ”
For more information, contact CMDS at (732) 706-5555 or visit www.cmdsonline.com.
SEO agency dedicated to generating leads for businesses. Services include website design, online advertising, marketing services and search engine optimization. To learn more, visit www.cmdsonline.com or call (732) 706-5555.CMDS is an award-winning online marketing agency, Web design company and
Since its introduction in 2002, TopSEOs has been identified as an independent authority on vendors who supply internet marketing products and services ranging from the best search engine optimization companies to the bestmanagement tools. The company reviews 3,000 firms from over 130 countries to create its monthly rankings. In addition, TopSEOs connects thousands of businesses each year that are looking for internet marketing services with those who provide it. For more information, visit TopSEOs.com.
The need to drive traffic to your website is more important than ever in light of Google changes, advises your
With Google's recent switch to displaying localized, rather than general, search results to users, the amount of people who see your site during searches has dramatically decreased. Localized search results make it increasingly challenging to drive traffic to your website. One possible way to overcome Google's geographic restrictions is to get inlinks from different areas of the country advises this SEO agency. For instance, a New York City based artist may seek inlinks from a blogger in L.A. to drive traffic from the West Coast. Here are some tips on how to drive traffic to your website today according to SEO agency professionals.
1. Add a blog to your website and post daily
2. Write online press releases
3. Submit online press releases to free press release sites
4. Submit online press releases to paid press release sites
5. Write and syndicate online articles
6. Interview industry professional for your articles and ask them to link to the article on your site
7. Post articles to your website
8. Invite guests with a following to post articles on your site
9. Invite guests with a following to post on your blog
10. Put video s on your site
11. Start a YouTube page that links back to your site with the videos
12. Put an online game on your site
13. Do your keyword research and monitor keyword performance ‚Äì update as needed
14. Don't forget to ping whenever you update your site
15. Create and submit a site map
16. Make a Facebook page for your business
17. Sign up for Twitter for your business
18. Add buttons to bookmark your site (Reddit, Stumbleupon, Digg, etc.)
19. Resubmit your site to large search engines like Google manually
20. Join online communities/forums and post regularly, linking to your website in your signature
21. Become a respected online community leader by being an active member
22. Make it easy to bookmark your site with prominent buttons
23. Request links from sites related to yours
24. Submit your site to industry-related directories
25. Use relevant keywords throughout your site
26. Make your site fun with polls, trivia questions and contests
27. Change the polls, trivia questions and contests often
28. Offer a free whitepaper
29. Offer a free e-book
30. Offer a free evaluation or analysis
31. Offer a free widget that links back to your site
32. Make a Wikipedia page about your business that links back to your site
33. Update your AboutUs.com page
34. Search for your business online and claim directory listings ‚Äì update them with links to your site
35. Sell products? Submit to social shopping sites
36. Friend users on social shopping sites who like your products
37. Comment on other users' social shopping lists
38. Submit product feeds to Google Products
39. Comment on blog posts related to your site, with a link back to your site
40. Start a forum on your site
41. Post on forums on related sites
42. Open up a hot topic in a forum
43. Keep the conversation stoked, but no flaming
44. Keep adding fresh content to your site
45. Thank visitors by acknowledging their comments or via email
46. Solicit site reviews and link to them once they're published
47. If you sell products, solicit product reviews that link to your site and link to them
48. Submit your site to DMOZ and other relevant web directories
49. Offer to exchange links with high-traffic relevant sites
50. Display a call to action: Bookmark This Site
51. Display a call to action: Share With A Friend
52. Write informative web content
53. Write entertaining web content
54. Write content that's both informative and entertaining
55. Join a webring related to your industry
56. Comment on high traffic blogs with a link to your site
57. Tweet when you update your site
58. Establish your site as the go-to knowledge resource for industry information
59. Find out what questions users have about your product and service and answer them
60. Answer questions in Yahoo Answers
61. Answer questions on Answers.com/WikiAnswers.com
62. Link to articles you like ‚Äì or don't like ‚Äì on your site and explain why
63. Let article writers know you're linking to them so they can return the favor
64. Have a visitor/customer/guest professional of the week and advise them in advance so they can link to your site
65. Join LinkedIn and answer questions there
66. Start a Facebook group for your customers
67. Join or start a Facebook group for your industry
68. Syndicate your content via RSS to Google, Yahoo, etc.
69. Send regular newsletters to subscribers with unique content and offers
70. Enter web award contests
71. Advertise your site on high-traffic related sites
72. Ask a popular blogger to interview you as an industry expert and promote your site
73. Host a free webinar or live chat and follow up with participants
74. Ask friends in other industries to form a network, where you recommend each other's services and link to one another
75. Write your own code for links on other sites using your keywords for the anchor text rather than your company name