About the Agency
As a full-service online marketing agency, CMDS offers our clients unparalleled creativity for offline and online marketing needs. Our specialties range from online and traditional marketing to search engine optimization, pay-per-click management, branding services, and website design and development.
CMDS services a variety of clients, from fully funded start-ups to global brands and industry leaders. CMDS offers a productive and fun work environment and provides serious growth opportunities for motivated individuals.
Ideal Candidate Profile
CMDS gives individuals the opportunity to work autonomously and encourages a creative, entrepreneurial approach to marketing. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to work under limited supervision. CMDS’ associates are decisive and take the ball and run with it. The position in question requires a person who can make decisions based on real-time data, industry trends, and adjustments from major industry influences, like Google. The successful candidate will have a passion for online marketing, have a mastery-level understanding of the Internet, and be able to work directly with clients to meet and exceed project expectations.
About the Position
The CMDS Digital Marketing Coordinator will approach each day differently based on client and project needs. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the following items based on client contracts:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay-Per-Click Management
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Analytics Analysis (Google and other systems)
- Audience Building
- …and more
The Digital Marketing Coordinator must research, stay ahead of, and to a degree predict industry trends. The ideal candidate will be able to easily adapt to industry and client changes in order to prove success for the campaign.
The successful candidate will be willing and able to manage all marketing accounts through scheduled and unscheduled client calls and meetings in order to present and explain strategy, results, and future plans. A deadline-oriented individual is a must.
General Position Requirements
Above and beyond the aforementioned requirements, the successful candidate will:
- Be able to work on-site in Middletown NJ and have reliable transportation available
- Be already certified as a Google AdWords professional OR be willing to become certified within the first month of hire
- Translate limited instruction and supervision into success for our clients and the agency
- Be willing to go above and beyond in order to prove success for campaigns
- Be addicted to learning and increasing your knowledge base of our industry and the client’s
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Account and project management for all marketing campaigns
- Campaign planning and implementation
- Minor copywriting in the form of seo articles, web copy, newsletters, print collateral, Blog and forum posts
- Keyword research and analysis
- Optimizing websites for high search engine visibility
- Representing CMDS at client meetings
- Marketing campaign report generation and analysis
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Expert knowledge of the Internet and search engines
- Proficiency on either a PC or Mac (both is a plus)
- Creative, outside-the-box thinking
- HTML knowledge (ability to update and optimize sites)
- Adwords management experience (a plus)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrates good organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Instructions for Application
Submit your resume and cover letter to chris (at) cmdsonline (dot) com RE: Digital Marketing Coordinator Career.
Salary commensurate with experience