Remarketing

Remarketing = If You Follow Them, They Will Remember You…

What is remarketing? How can CMDS remarketing agency in NJ help?

Put simply, remarketing allows you to “follow” visitors after they leave your site. Your ad will be displayed to them wherever they travel on the Internet, keeping your brand top-of-mind and ideally drawing them back to your site.

Why is this important?

Only 2% of site visitors convert on their first visit. Remarketing helps bring the other 98% of visitors back to your site for a second look. With remarketing, you target your ads to people that have already shown an interest in your brand, resulting in a higher ROI than traditional advertising.

How does it work?

It’s easy. CMDS remarketing agency in NJ installs a small piece of code on your site, which then triggers your remarketing ads to display throughout the google network (and some social media websites) to the same people that have visited your website. Remarketing is a great tool on its own, but works best when used in combination with a larger advertising strategy, such as AdWords, content marketing or display ads. The more people you drive to your website, the more your ads will show.