CMDS has launched a powerful new resource for business owners and marketers to grow their brand on and offline – CMDS Learn.
CMDS Learn is a new series of FREE one-hour educational seminars designed to give hands-on, practical guidance on how to leverage the power of online to build your brand and increase sales.
All events will take place at the CMDS office:
265 Rte. 34, Building #2, Colts Neck, NJ 07722
GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Part 1: Groundwork of Building Your Brand
Thursday, May 19th, 5:30PM
Hosted at CMDS offices, 265 Route 34, Building 2, Colts Neck, NJ
Join us for the first in a 3-part educational workshop series hosted by CMDS, complimentary for businesses in Monmouth and Ocean counties.
At this free in-person seminar, you will learn online marketing basics, including:
- SEO (what is it and why is it important)
- Digital Paid Advertising (how much, how often…how should it look)
- Social Media (where, when and how to post)
- Branding (what’s your message and how to stand out above the rest)
- Blogging (why is powerful content so important)
Look for These Future Educational Topics
- The Strategy of Social Media: It’s Not About You
- Hyperlocal Marketing: Make Every Dollar Count
- The Secrets to Converting Your Online Traffic into Foot Traffic
- Blogs – Not Just for Moms and Politicos
- The Science of Online Marketing
- The Most Effective Website Tricks You Can Do Yourself – And Those You Shouldn’t