Hiring Account/Project Manager at CMDS
If you’re looking for a fun, creative, and challenging career, we’re looking for you.
Be a part of our creative machine and help us change the way people experience the web. At CMDS, we’re passionate about creating good business solutions for our clients through use of good messaging, design, and user experience.
As a Account/project manager at Internet Marketing Company CMDS, you are one of the primary liaisons between the internal CMDS team and the client. Your job is to serve both the client and the company by facilitating the success of ongoing client relationships. You will provide strategic input and come up with creative solutions to meet their goals.
- You’ve worked at agencies for the past 4 years and are looking for a positive change
- You’re organized, forward-thinking, and “love it when a plan comes together”
- You’re good at overcoming challenges and have a knack for figuring out new ways to do things
- You think logically, critically and strategically and have a great sense of business
- You look at the world around you, and see opportunities to improve the design and experience of everything
- You’re a people person – you’re outgoing, social and comfortable working with all kinds of people and personalities in easy and challenging situations alike
- You are passionate about creating great experiences for other people
- You commonly get infected with great ideas and have the ability to see them through
- You’re a natural leader who has experience driving results within a team
- You can schedule and manage several large projects simultaneously without dropping the ball
- Most important, you are a person that knows you can work anywhere, but chooses to work with us
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be one of the points of communication between CMDS and the client
- Plan new projects (web sites, print pieces, some marketing) that are specific to the client and write proposals
- Provide strategic and creative input to guide the direction of the client
- Work with our Account Manager and team of Designers and Developers to help design successful outcomes
- Schedule and prioritize client deliverables
- Make sure that projects/tasks are on schedule/delivered on time
- Make sure that the client is well taken care of
- Hold the client accountable for their commitments/requirements to the project
- Keep tabs on project hours/budget
- Setup client in ProTasker to manage the projects
- Document all meetings and communications
- Interact with marketing department when projects overlap
- Assist with quality assurance, testing and documentation
- Troubleshoot issues and resolve questions
- 4+ years project management experience with a web or technology company
- Your own method of transportation for work and meetings
- Proven ability to balance the need of the customer while maintaining corporate objectives
- Willingness to put in the hours necessary to accomplish tasks and meet all deadlines
- Knowledge of WordPress content management system
We work hard and have fun doing it! We’re a small team of rockstars experiencing tremendous growth and need a few quality people to enjoy the ride and stay for a long time. We work with Fortune 100′s as well as small businesses. No complaining or bad attitudes are allowed by clients AND employees!
We’ll pay for 50% of your medical, 100% dental, 2 weeks paid vacation plus holidays and the week between Christmas and New Years off as well as give you a great place to grow. Salary offers range based on experience from $40-$55k.
HOW TO GET THIS JOB
- YOU MUST HAVE AGENCY EXPERIENCE!
- A unique cover letter that explains why you would be perfect for this position. We can smell boilerplate letters from a mile away, so show us you really want this.
- Your resume emphasizing any pertinent experience you have managing projects.
- Answer this question: What is it about CMDS that attracts you?
Please send the above items with subject “I’m your next Project Manager”. Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Visit http://www.cmdsonline.com to learn more about CMDS.
Powered by Facebook Comments