Get Your Brand Ready for the Summer Time [Infographic]
Summer’s coming…your customers are getting geared up for travel and vacations, sunbathing at the shore, surfing the waves and showing off their beach muscles at the tiki bar. This means that it’s prime time to get your brand ready for all the (mobile) summer action, give it a serious makeover and make sure it’s surf-ready for all those sun-seekers out there.
Share This Infographic On Your Site
1. Get Surf-Ready – Is your website mobile-friendly with a responsive design? It better be ready for your traveling customers to easily surf web on their mobile devices whether they’re chilling at the beach or vacationing abroad.
◦ Mobile is the leading digital platform over desktop accounting for 2 of every 3 minutes spent surfing online.
◦ 80% of internet users own a smartphone
◦ 83% of mobile users say that a seamless experience across all devices is very important.
2. Sun’s out. Guns out! – Time to lift some heavy weights and optimize your SEO. Like your big biceps and chiseled chest, now’s the time to show it off. Trust us, flexing your search engine rankings will definitely make your brand a “10″ on the hotness scale, so why not give it the attention it deserves.
◦ 10 Hotness Scale
◦ Between 2013 and 2015, smartphone internet consumption grew by 78%. Desktop consumption grew 1%.
◦ Users spend an average of 1.8 hours on their smartphones every day
3. Trim it Down – To perform your best (and look svelte doing it), you gotta cut back on some of the junk. A bloated site (one that takes more bandwidth, CPU, and memory) is a slow loading site. Clean it up and clear it out! Flaunt a rock-solid site with our team of marketing experts who will start by running a speed test, clean up links, review themes and plugins and check SQL queries to make sure it’s a lean, mean, brand building machine.
◦ 39% of people will stop engaging with a website if images won’t load or take too long to load.
◦ Just a 1-second delay hurts your metrics. Increased complexity = slower load times.
◦ 1 out of 5 pages contains 5 or more redirects.
4. Make a Modern Makeover – As your customers prepare for their dream vacations, they might be thinking about packing seasonal flair…like what to wear. The nautical, red striped or yellow polka dotted bikini? Hmmm…that’s a tough choice. Like apparel, now is the perfect time to enhance the image of your brand online. Think about changing imagery on your digital ads, adding new photos to your website and updating content; give it a complete refresh that will be undeniably appealing to the eye.
◦ 57% of users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed site.
◦ 38% of people will stop engaging with brand if their website is unattractive.
Web Design and Brand Marketing with CMDS
Our marketing and web design team at CMDS can help you create the ultimate user experience so your brand ride the www waves like Kelly Slater. Hang Ten!